The Ontario Residential Council of Construction Associations (ORCCA)
Case Study PDF Link
The project was performed by RiskAnalytica, in collaboration with Will Dunning Inc.,
a Toronto-based economic research firm specializing in housing market analysis,
including project-specific market feasibility studies. The goals of the project were:
- Identifying and describing key economic risks and indicating the extent of their influence on central Ontario residential housing market activity.
- Conducting macroeconomic and risk analyses of the residential housing market activity in central Ontario.
- Using the results of macroeconomic analyses to:
- Forecast economic and housing market trends for central Ontario
- Forecast the evolution of the construction activity in the region