The Risk Management Division provides services and product offerings such as management consulting, strategy and business plans development, process reengineering, financial analysis, competitive threat and opportunities assessment and contingencies planning.
The Division represents the primary interface between the company and its clients. It works across all RiskAnalytica Divisions ensuring client requirements are properly understood, planned and integrated, allowing for the creation of flexible, customizable solutions that generate a high level of customer satisfaction.
The members of this Division are educated in various areas of business administration, business process, mathematics and statistics. Their relevant expertise includes:
- Extensive experience in corporate governance, risk management framework and system design, management decision analysis, management reporting
- Strategy consulting and business plans development
- Ability to analyze existing processes and systems, to gather, analyze, and manipulate data
- Customer oriented, attention to details, data analysis and management
- Methodological review, project management, systems testing, and final product delivery
- Identifying and documenting connections between user and risk-based technology requirements
- Skilled in providing training, presenting and developing effective working relationships with clients