Practical Management Solutions
The RiskAnalytica approach to risk management constitutes an improved and unique set of technologies which utilize powerful scientific techniques as well as the proper scientific methods in their quest to bring their clients the most realistic and visually comprehensible solutions to their problems.
The key business premise behind RiskAnalytica is the provision of causally linked risk measurement and management methodologies which would:
- Allow a complex problem within a social science (such as decision analysis and economics) to be reduced to its fundamental components and represented mathematically as a set of simpler systems (such as those considered within theoretical physics referred to in General Approach – More Details;
- Allow a mathematical solution along with a proper physical interpretation consistent with science (particularly that found within theoretical physics)
- Allow the solutions to adopt to a change in various variables (such as decisions) through time;
- Allow only solutions which maintain causality and strict quantitative logic across all the necessary computations.
- Allow for the input of relevant intuitions (particular to the nature of the problem and the skills of the decision maker). This allows the project to become reflective of a team orientation between RiskAnalytica and its client; and
- Allow the problem solving process to be viewed holistically, considering all of the possible outcomes, and contingent actions to be considered simultaneously.
The methods employed by RiskAnalytica emphasise a proper logical framework upon which computations are based. In order to maximize its computational potential RiskAnalytica is currently employing a number of powerful simulation methods (proven useful in theoretical physics, economics and finance), along with a large cluster of computers to carry out the computations. This allows RiskAnalytica to consider a considerably larger spectrum of variables resulting in a more physically realistic and constructive reports. Beyond their scientific methodology, RiskAnalytica is committed to a highly visual and comprehensive presentation of their results allowing their clients to understand complex solutions in an intuitive and well structured manner.